3rd Gen F-Body R Series Rebound Adjustable Front Struts From Spohn
Spohn now offers the “R Series” rebound adjustable front struts for the ’82-’92 Camaro and Firebird. These struts allow the user to make necessary adjustments in weight transfer for the street or track and anywhere in between with the 18 different settings available.
Application: 1982-1992 GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
These struts can do it all! QA1 18 way “R Series” rebound adjustable front struts.
These QA1 “R Series” rebound adjustable front struts provide a machined aluminum, externally adjustable front strut designed specifically for the 1982-1992 F-body Camaro and Firebird. The valving adjustment is made with a single knob at the base of the strut (18 rebound settings total), enabling you to adjust weight transfer to changing track conditions or for ride comfort. They are completely rebuildable and revalvable for a lifetime of service and customizing.
The 1982-1992 F-Body Camaro & Firebird QA1 Adjustable Front Struts Feature:
- They can be used with or without coil-over kits
- Deflective Disc Valving – Advanced Shock/Strut Technology: Increased sensitivity in valving response, control and consistency
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment: Gone are the days of removing shocks and struts to adjust valving – simply turn the knob
- Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod: 22mm on struts. Precision surface eliminates flex, increasing valving consistency
- Machined Aluminum Body: Bright anodized for unmatched durability and great appearance. Struts are fully threaded for easy coil-over conversion
- Three Step Sealing System: Advanced aerospace material, exclusive double lip seal design and wiper seal eliminate seal drag and dirt intrusion
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized: Assures consistency in production and performance
- Strut Mounting Hardware: Polyurethane bushings for both upper and lower mounts. Mounting hardware is zinc or chrome plated for durability and professional appearance
Priced per Pair — Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Fitment Notes: Some grinding of the factory spindles is required for installation