The HEMI Under Glass wheelstander, a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda, is home to a supercharged 426 HEMI engine – stuffed into the area where the rear seat used to be in this iconic musclecar. In this video, we learn a little more about this famous car.
- Video: The HEMI Under Glass Tackles The Goodwood Hill Climb
- SEMA 2012: Taylor Showcases TOP Glass, ThunderVolts and Vibe-Locks
- In Case You Missed It: 2014 Camaro Reveal and the Return of an Icon
- Video: 5.7L HEMI-Swapped ’65 Dodge Coronet Up For Sale
- Video: Old Or New, Mopars At The Strip Has The Right HEMI For You
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms