Cars are individual expressions of their owners and no matter how similar they may seem, there is something unique about all of them. For Bruce Gustafson’s 1969 Camaro, it’s the car’s story, as well as a few finishing touches Gustafson refused to budge on, that makes it unique. Check out this unique car inside.
- Video: A Look At Bill Goldberg’s Tremec-Equipped Trans Am
- Video: Rat Rod 5th-Gen Camaro Impresses Crowd…and Us.
- Video: Is The “Gumball Rally” ’70 Z/28 The First Pro-Touring Camaro?
- Video: How to Order a Custom Grind Cam from COMP Cams
- Video: COMP Shows You How to Set a Proper Throwout Bearing Clearance
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms