Starting out as a daily driver, the owner of this 1970 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow set his jar of Dijon mustard aside and asked for a 1350 horsepower Ray Barton blown HEMI.
- Video: Holley’s Shop Truck Rolls Out Like A Boss
- Video: A Very Different Kind Of Hot Rod With Blown HEMI Power
- Video: Blueprint Engines-Powered ’69 Yenko Camaro Clone at SEMA 2011
- Video: YearOne’s Blown HEMI “Big Time” ’69 Charger Makes It Big
- Dueling Small-Block Powered Geek-Mobiles Go Head To Head
Copyright ©2013 Power Automedia, LLC. All rights reserved. Policy and Terms